Regular manicures are so last year and we’ve got just what you need to spice up your next set!
Stop by the SCRATCH Nail Art Pop-Up at The Current, a pop-up village located just off Seaport Blvd that hosts a seasonal collection of rotating retail containers.
For more information and to make an appointment visit eventbrite-
⭐️ Open Mon-Sat 11am-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm, the pop-up is your chance to try out SCRATCH Nail Wraps, and meet your new go-to local nail artist! Nina Park, the founder and CEO of SCRATCH, has shared over 70 nail wrap designs with Mani Kit subscribers all over the country. Now, she’s ready to collaborate with fellow artists from all backgrounds to reimagine and explore new SCRATCH colors and concepts.
SCRATCH + CO has partnered with 6 local nail artists from the Greater Boston area to bring you a one of a kind nail art experience 🖤💅
How it works
- Select a date and time from the drop down to pre-book a pop up nail appointment with one of the featured nail artists.
- Come on down to the pop-up on the date of your appointment for the pampering to begin.
- Be the first to gain access to custom painted designs by that day’s featured artist. Choose which design matches your unique style!
- Once you make your selection, the artist will paint the design on two of your nails.
- You can complete the look by applying nail wraps to your eight remaining nails. Our staff will be available to provide instructions and answer any questions!
🎟 A $12 non-refundable deposit is required for pre-booking registration. The deposit covers the cost of a full SCRATCH nail wrap kit, with the added bonus of two free painted accent nails!
Please be aware that these nail appointments do not include a full service manicure. Nail artist is not responsible for providing a full service manicure. Clients will be asked to arrive at their appointment with clean bare nails so the nail artists are able to service them appropriately. 🚶🏽♀️*Limited walk-ins are available on a first come first serve basis.*🚶🏽♀️Tipping is encouraged + appreciated.